Full Name: Christopher David Greene
Age: 28 years old
Date of Birth: 1st December
Siblings: Younger brother Stuart (26)
Personality: Hard working, responsible, ambitious, headstrong
Lives with: Wife Dominique
Marital Status: Married
Height: 5 ft 11ins
Hair Colour: Light brown
Hair Style: Short and tidy
Eye Colour: Grey
Clothing: Always smart, generally in a suit.
Preferred Nickname: Christopher, he’s not really fond of nicknames
Religion raised as by parents? Open-minded
Religion now conforms to? Uncertain
Political affiliation(s)? Conservative
Type of education received? Current education level? Left School with average GCSEs, and went straight into the working world, working his way up from a Tea Boy.
Has/wants children? Has no desire to have children.
What does he/she like to do in his/her spare time? Reading, working, theatre, visiting musems and art galleries.
Are these hobbies old (from childhood) or new? He grew up to appreciate various arts.
Do the hobbies take up a lot of time or cost a lot of money? Generally, but he can afford it.
Does he/she follow through on the hobbies or does he/she start a lot of projects and never finish any of them? He definitely follows through with everything that he plans.
- Being busy
- Hard working people
- Laziness and Slackers
- So-called “modern” art
- Things not going according to plan
If I Were…
- If I were a month, I would be January. The month of new opportunities.
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Monday.
- If I were a time of day, I would be 6am. The best time of the day to go for a run
- If I were a planet, I would be Earth. Reliable and dependable, because it has everything we need to survive
- If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin. Underestimated and intelligent
- If I were a direction, I would be forwards
- If I were a historical figure, I would be William Shakespeare
- If I were a liquid, I would be (what kind of stupid question is this?)
- If I were a bird I would be (a bird….really?)
- If I were a cat I would be dead….I hate cats.
- If I were a dog I would be loyal
- If I were a tree, I would be recycled paper
- If I were a tool, I would be a pen, because a pen is mightier than the sword
- If I were a flower, I would be (oh come on!)
- If I were a type of weather, I would be the calm before the storm.
- If I were an animal, I would be (bored of these questions by now!)
“I went to the best School that my parents could afford, and I got excellent grades. My parents had big things for me: college, university etc but I wasn’t interested in studying, I’m a doer not a thinker, so when I decided to get a job after I left School, they weren’t particularly happy about it. But, judging by most of my memories, I don’t think anything that I did would ever have impressed my parents. My younger brother Stuart was what they considered to be a ‘genius’, and they made me feel like everything that I had done and achieved before him were representative of their (and my) greatest failures.
I was raised to appreciate the arts of Byron, Keats, Michelangelo, Shakespeare…I appreciated Opera and the power of Classical Music. I was not encouraged to partake in sports, which I appreciated because I was not a naturally gifted sportsman. My mind was always good with figures, and I was a member of my School’s Maths Society, where we were challenged to more complex problem solving.”
What is your worst/greatest fear? Why?
Are you afraid of the dark?
Do you fear spiders?
Who do you fear the most? Why?
What one event had the biggest impact of the fears you have today? How?
Do you think you could ever overcome your fears?
Do you sleep with the light on?
Do you faint at the sight of blood?
Was there someone whose life, perception of the world, or beliefs affected what you fear today?
Who scares you more: God or Satan?
Are you afraid to die?
What fear do you have that hampers part of your life to the extent that you really wish you could put an end to this fear?