Full Name: Felicity Angela Moore
Age: 25 years old
Date of Birth: 7th October
Siblings: Older sister Jane.
Personality: Fun, bubbly, optimistic on the surface.
Lives with: Her daughter Holly
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5 ft 6ins
Hair Colour: Dark Brown, often interspersed with a variety of other colours
Hair Style: Shoulder length, often messy
Eye Colour: Brown
Clothing: Kick flare jeans, and bright t-shirts with funny slogans especially film-based ones.
Preferred Nickname: Flick
Occupation: Waitress and Mum
Religion raised as by parents? Atheist
Religion now conforms to? Atheist
Political affiliation(s)? None, Flick thinks that they’re all full of crap
Type of education received? Current education level? Attended a Private School until she 11, and moved to what she referred to as “normal” school when moving up to Secondary.
Has/wants children? Has a daughter called Holly
Has/wants pets? A hamster called Fred
What does he/she like to do in his/her spare time? Flick doesn’t really have time for hobbies.
Does he/she follow through on the hobbies or does he/she start a lot of projects and never finish any of them? Whenever Flick does become interested in something, she tends to lose interest fairly quickly, or just doesn’t have the time to follow them through, either because of work or because of Holly.
- Summer Rain
- Dancing in the rain
- Her daughter Holly
- Her friends
- Being alone
- Nasty people
If I Were…
- If I were a month, I would be August because I’m warm and fun 🙂
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Saturday, because I’m all about the shopping and chilling out!!
- If I were a time of day, I would be bedtime, because I do it so well!
- If I were a planet, I would be Uranus…..because it’s funny!!
- If I were a sea animal, I would be Shark, because they’re scary but cool
- If I were a direction, I would be the wrong way…!
- If I were a historical figure, I would be whichever one is always a step behind…
- If I were a liquid, I would be Vodka…well, it tastes so damn good.
- If I were a bird I would be a duckling….vulnerable and waiting to become the swan…..!
- If I were a cat I would be permanently asleep
- If I were a dog I would be chasing all the boy dogs 😉
- If I were a tree, I would be a Weeping Willow
- If I were a tool, I would be a Sledge Hammer
- If I were a flower, I would be a white rose
- If I were a type of weather, I would be stormy
- If I were an animal, I would be a bird so that I could fly away from here.
- If I were a season I would be Summer
- If I were a holiday I would be a stay-at-home one
- If I were a color, I would be blue
- If I were an emotion, I would be a mix of happy and sad
- If I were a sound, I would be a very loud one, possibly verging on a scream
- If I were an element, I would be the wind
- If I were a car, I would be at the scrap yard, because I’d have written myself off
- If I were a food, I would be something hot and spicy
- If I were a place, I would be anywhere but here
- If I were a body of water I would be a bit of a pervert
- If I were a song I would be a ballad
- If I were a book I would be a tearjerker
- If I were a gemstone I would be one that looks rough on the outside, but when the dirt is washed away, is beautiful inside
- If I were a word, I would be Lost
“Most of my memories are of being trapped in a horrid Private School, that my Mother insists my Father pays for, even though we couldn’t really afford it. I remember my mother always being drunk. Always getting her hair done. Always angry at something. Always full of self-pity. I remember running away with Jane, and hiding in the woods. I remember the day when my Father said enough was enough and let me go to a normal school. I remember meeting Sammie, and knowing that she understood me. I remember the day I met Jamie, and knew that I wanted to be with him. I remember our first kiss, our first dance in the rain. I remember our first date and the last time he looked at me. His eyes full of sorrow, as he promised me that he’d never leave me, no matter what I’d done. I remember the day that he left….I remember the day that all left….”
What is your worst/greatest fear? Why? I’m afraid of being alone, because I’m afraid of turning into my mother.
Are you afraid of the dark? No
Do you fear spiders? I used to be, when I was a kid, but not anymore
Who do you fear the most? My Mother.
What one event had the biggest impact of the fears you have today? How? The day that I found out that I was pregnant, because I knew that from that day on everything was going to change: my life plans went out of the window, and I knew that I was going to lose everyone I loved, even though they’d promised not to leave me.
Do you think you could ever overcome your fears? I’d like to think so, for the sake of Holly, but how can you overcome something that has already happened?
Do you sleep with the light on? No.
Do you faint at the sight of blood? Taking care of a small child, you can’t be bothered by stuff like that
Was there someone whose life, perception of the world, or beliefs affected what you fear today? I guess my mother’s.
Who scares you more: God or Satan? Satan, purely because if he exists, I can’t help think that I have been tempted by him far much more than I’d care to admit.
Are you afraid to die? Not anymore. Death is just another part of our journey.
What fear do you have that hampers part of your life to the extent that you really wish you could put an end to this fear? My fear of giving people a chance to prove themselves, without me judging me.