Full Name: Jamie David Lawson
Age: 25 years old
Date of Birth: 21st July
Siblings: Two older half sisters: Kate (32) and Amanda (29), and an older half brother Jonathon (35)
Personality: Irritational, impulsive, angry.
Lives with: His band.
Marital Status: Single, although he only recently broke up with girlfriend Alyssa (Mark’s younger sister)
Height: 5ft 9ins
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Style: Messy, unkempt in a “fashionable” kind of way
Eye Colour: Green
Clothing: Jeans and t-shirts mainly, paired with jackets
Preferred Nickname: Jay
Occupation: Bass Guitarist
Religion raised as by parents? Catholic
Religion now conforms to? Atheist
Political affiliation(s)? None
Type of education received? Current education level? Failed his A Levels
Has/wants children? Not really interested
Has/wants pets? None
What does he/she like to do in his/her spare time? He spends most of his free time writing songs
Are these hobbies old (from childhood) or new? His love of music is definitely something that has been with him since childhood.
Do the hobbies take up a lot of time or cost a lot of money? It takes up a huge chunk of his cash, for various reasons
- The band
- Getting wasted
- Being told what to do
- The Rat Race
If I Were…
- If I were a month, I would be January
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday
- If I were a time of day, I would be midnight
- If I were a planet, I would be Mars
- If I were a sea animal, I would be a Crab
- If I were a direction, I would be the opposite way to everyone else, because I’m not a sheep
- If I were a historical figure, I would be Kurt Cobain
- If I were a liquid, I would be the sea
- If I were a bird I would be a Hawk
- If I were a cat I would be high on cat nip
- If I were a dog I would be permanently chasing my tail
- If I were a tree, I would be a Cork Tree
- If I were a tool, I would be a Plectrum
- If I were a flower, I would be a dead one
- If I were a type of weather, I would be cloudy
- If I were an animal, I would be a bat
- If I were a season I would be Winter
- If I were a holiday I would be a very messy one
- If I were a color, I would be black
- If I were an emotion, I would be confused
- If I were a sound, I would be musical
- If I were an element, I would be wet
- If I were a car, I would be a very fast one
- If I were a food, I would be hot
- If I were a place, I would be lost in the middle of here and there
- If I were a body of water I would be freezing cold
- If I were a song I would be an early Nirvans track
- If I were a book I would be a conundrum
- If I were a gemstone I would be broken
- If I were a word, I would be Discombobulate
“I had a really good childhood. My Dad already had a family before he married my Mum, but I was my Mother’s first child. She had another son, when I was about 5, but he died before he even had a chance. I think that hit her really hard, and she became incredibly distant, if not totally absent from my life for a good few years. My father and I were incredibly close, and I spent a lot of time with my older siblings, who always accepted me, despite our Father no longer being with their Mother.
I always felt like my parents expected huge things from me, but I always felt that I was destined to disappoint them.
I did well at School, at first, but it quickly began to bore me, especially when I became interested in girls. Felicity was the first girl that I loved. She was smart, and beautiful. She had a smile that could light up any room, and everyone liked her. The funny thing was, that she didn’t see it. Most of my School memories revolve around her. Her smile. Her lips. Her legs. Her hair. Her laugh. It’s almost like she swallowed me up whole, and never spat me out.”
What is your worst/greatest fear? Why? Failure. I’ve always felt like I’ve let people down. In a way I guess I fear being the person that I am, because I’ve become so self-destructive.
Are you afraid of the dark? Recently, the dark has begun to scare me a great deal.
Do you fear spiders? No
Who do you fear the most? Why? Felicity. I fear that she’ll hate me.
What one event had the biggest impact of the fears you have today? How? The day Flick told us she was pregnant. It broke my heart. Tore me up. I’d wanted so much to be the Father, but the day that she told me that she was 100% certain that I couldn’t be…I couldn’t handle that, y’know.
Do you think you could ever overcome your fears? I always hoped it would be something that disappeared with time…I’m no longer certain of that.
Do you sleep with the light on? Sometimes
Do you faint at the sight of blood? No. I’ve seen my own often enough
Who scares you more: God or Satan? My parents taught me to fear both, but now I don’t find them scary.
Are you afraid to die? Definitely