Full Name: Jane Louise Moore
Age: 28 years old
Date of Birth: 4th June
Siblings: Younger sister Felicity
Personality: Quiet, sensible, business-minded, disciplined, responsible
Lives with: Niece Holly
Marital Status: Divorced
Height: 5ft 6ins
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Style: A messy bob
Eye Colour: Blue
Clothing: Smart casual
Preferred Nickname: Jane
Occupation: Trainee Accountant
Religion raised as by parents? Atheist
Religion now conforms to? Atheist
Political affiliation(s)? Conservative
Type of education received? Current education level? Finished her A Levels, and went straight into working for an Accountants, where she is currently training to be an Accountant.
Has/wants children? Jane would love children, but she can’t.
What does he/she like to do in his/her spare time? Running, Theatre
Are these hobbies old (from childhood) or new? Running is a fairly new hobby, since her Divorce came through, but Jane has always had a love for the theatre.
- Her amazing niece
- Her ex husband
If I Were…
- If I were a month, I would be September
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday
- If I were a time of day, I would be 9am
- If I were a planet, I would be Earth
- If I were a sea animal, I would be a Jelly Fish….?
- If I were a direction, I would be left
- If I were a historical figure, I would be Christopher Columbus.
- If I were a liquid, I would be A Banana Smoothie
- If I were a bird I would be a Parrot…they’re smarter than they look!
“I was always the responsible one, always looking out for Felicity who was reckless, childish and most of the time, didn’t really have a clue. I protected her from a lot of things, perhaps I protected her too much or maybe it wasn’t enough. I felt more like a mother to her, because our own wasn’t particularly much of one. She was more interested in booze, affairs, parties than playing the loving mother, or even the loving wife. I don’t know how Dad stuck around for so long. Obviously, otherwise I’d have known how to not be a 28 year old divorcee!!”