Full Name: Markus Luke Faldingworth
Age: 25 years old
Date of Birth: 19th August
Siblings: Younger sister Alyssa (19)
Personality: Cool, laid-back, a bit of a joker who doesn’t take anything in life too seriously
Lives with: Long-term girlfriend Samantha
Marital Status: Engaged
Height: 5ft 8ins
Hair Colour: Dirty blonde
Hair Style: Short
Eye Colour: Grey
Clothing: Jeans and casuals shirts
Preferred Nickname: Mark
Occupation: Helps Samantha to run the Book Shop, whilst working as a Freelance Sports Writer
Religion raised as by parents? None
Religion now conforms to? None
Political affiliation(s)? Mark doesn’t really take anything political that seriously.
Type of education received? Current education level? Degree in Professional Writing and English
Has/wants children? Samantha is currently expecting his first child
What does he/she like to do in his/her spare time? Snowboarding, writing
Are these hobbies old (from childhood) or new? Old. He grew up spending his Christmas’s in Switzerland skiing, and gradually grew a real passion for snowboarding. And writing is where his heart is.
Do the hobbies take up a lot of time or cost a lot of money? Snowboarding costs a small fortune, whilst writing is pretty much a cheap hobby.
- Samantha, his beautiful fiance
- His baby sister Alyssa
- His parents
- His beloved snowboard
- Helping Sam run the book shop
- Planning for the future. Mark very definitely lives in the here-and-now
- People upsetting the women in his life (predominantly Sam and Alyssa)
If I Were…
- If I were a month, I would be December
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday
- If I were a time of day, I would be 2pm
- If I were a planet, I would be Pluto
- If I were a sea animal, I would be Killer Whale
- If I were a direction, I would be whichever way takes me to the nearest ski slope.
- If I were a historical figure, I would be Charles Dickens
- If I were a liquid, I would be frozen, in the form of snow
- If I were a bird I would be an Eagle
- If I were a cat I would be a Persian
- If I were a dog I would be a British Bulldog
- If I were a tree, I would be a big one??
- If I were a tool, I would be a pen
- If I were a flower, I would be gay…..
- If I were a type of weather, I would be cold and snowy
“Life in our household was pretty sedate. I was an only child up until the age of six, and I just remember being instantly protective of Alyssa. You hear stories of kids hating their younger siblings, but I always wanted to protect her, and make sure no one could hurt her.
Most of my memories involve Jamie. We met in Nursery, and pretty much grew up together. We were a dynamic duo, always messing about and I guess causing trouble. We were very rarely apart. We met Sam and Flick in Secondary School, and our dynamic completely changed, because we became a foursome. At first, I found Sam to be totally insufferable; she was annoying, bitchy, angry and I really couldn’t stand her, but she was Flick’s friend, and Jamie was really into her, so I stuck it out. When Jamie and Flick finally got it together (who knew that was ever gonna happen….), I found myself spending a lot more time with Sam, and I began to see a very different side to her: kinda vulnerable and scared, and her personality began to make sense. We didn’t start dating until we got to College, but I don’t think I could pinpoint when I really fell for her, but I know I liked her for a long time before anything really happened between us.”
What is your worst/greatest fear? Why?
Are you afraid of the dark?
Do you fear spiders?
Who do you fear the most? Why?
What one event had the biggest impact of the fears you have today? How?
Do you think you could ever overcome your fears?
Do you sleep with the light on?
Do you faint at the sight of blood?
Was there someone whose life, perception of the world, or beliefs affected what you fear today?
Who scares you more: God or Satan?
Are you afraid to die?
What fear do you have that hampers part of your life to the extent that you really wish you could put an end to this fear?