Full Name: Samantha Clare Jones
Age: 25 years old
Date of Birth: 11th November
Siblings: Only child
Personality: Feisty, passionate, has a bit of a temper, knows what she wants.
Lives with: Long term boyfriend Mark
Marital Status: Engaged.
Height: 5 ft 3ins
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Style: Wavy, always tidy and looked after
Eye Colour: Blue
Clothing: Always dresses, even in the winter. Sam doesn’t “do” trousers at all.
Preferred Nickname: Sam or Sammie
Occupation: Owns her own Book Shop
Religion raised as by parents? Her Father is Jewish, but only passively.
Religion now conforms to? No real opinion
Political affiliation(s)? Liberal Democrat
Type of education received? Current education level? Has a Degree in English and Business
Has/wants children? Currently expecting her first child, with Mark
- Her friends
- Running her book shop
- People who let her down
If I Were…
- If I were a month, I would be July
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Wednesday
- If I were a time of day, I would be Lunch time
- If I were a planet, I would be Venus
- If I were a sea animal, I would be Nemo
- If I were a direction, I would be North
- If I were a historical figure, I would be Joan of Arc
- If I were a liquid, I would be water
- If I were a bird I would be a Canary
- If I were a cat I would be a Persian
- If I were a dog I would be a Westie
- If I were a tree, I would be a cherry tree
- If I were a tool, I would be a nail file
- If I were a flower, I would be a tulip
- If I were a type of weather, I would be sunny
- If I were an animal, I would be cute
- If I were a season I would be summer
- If I were a holiday I would be relaxed
- If I were a color, I would be purple
- If I were an emotion, I would be happy
- If I were a sound, I would be quiet
- If I were an element, I would be fire
- If I were a car, I would be a Porsche 911 in red
- If I were a food, I would be a strawberry
- If I were a place, I would be Paris
- If I were a body of water I would be a beautiful lake
“My early years were happy, but dotted with fights and eventually my parents’ divorce
What is your worst/greatest fear? Why? Turning into my Mother…..if you met my mother, you’d understand
Are you afraid of the dark? Not really.
Do you fear spiders? No
Who do you fear the most? Why? Myself. Sometimes I don’t like the person I am, or at least, who I was…
What one event had the biggest impact of the fears you have today? How? Finding out that Flick was pregnant. It changed everything for everyone, me included and I regret how I handled things every single day.
Do you think you could ever overcome your fears? I’m not sure anymore
Do you sleep with the light on? No.
Do you faint at the sight of blood? No
Was there someone whose life, perception of the world, or beliefs affected what you fear today? My mothers mainly…and maybe Flicks, to a degree/
Who scares you more: God or Satan? Sometimes I think that my mother is a mix of the two
Are you afraid to die? I’m not really sure. I think I’m more afraid of other people dying.
What fear do you have that hampers part of your life to the extent that you really wish you could put an end to this fear? The immense fear that I will turn into the screaming, drinking, blaming, fearful woman that is my mother.